Timebanking Europe will use promotion and advocacy to:
- Spread the knowledge of the health, social and economical benefits of time banking
- Engage policy and decision makers at government levels across Europe
- Engage grant making organisations
- Encourage and support health and social care collaborative projects that are based on coproduction and include time banking methodologies
- Practical research in field of time banking (new approaches, methods of promotion etc.)
You cannot always share best practice digitally or through books. This is more likely to emerge from face to face discussions and the opportunities to ask questions and test ideas. By working together we can pool knowledge to increase skills and deliver greater outcomes.